Saturday, June 30, 2007

Here we are

You all have been waiting for a week now for the pictures from the "Family Reunion Tour 2007". But before you see them I have to give a few shout outs!

First shout goes to Rob, Heather, Kat and Laney. Thank you for making the long haul by car from TX to GA. We are so happy you made the trip this way. Next goes to mike, Tara and Evan for hosting this event. You really out did yourselves. Thank you for organizing and paying for the photo shoot. Dad and Jackie, Thank you for coming down and all the yummy grub. Dad you can cook for us any time. This was all for you.

You have waited long enough bloggers:

Here they are:
Derrick picking out what to pack

All the boys getting reacquainted.

Evan sharing DA CRIB
Derrick thinking "cops are more cool than firefighters"

Look at all the babies. I like how you can see the age difference just in how they are sitting/lying down. Derrick 4 1/2 months, Evan 6 1/2 months and Laney just shy of 10 months.



Lola stopped by to see all the babies. Heather with the baby Derrick and Laney.



Big Derrick just being Big Derrick




The picture we were all wanting.






HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY KATHRYN!!!!!



Derrick just not wanting to go to bed after all the excitement


Evan kicking my kid's butt.
Evan may be older but Derrick will be bigger soon.

Time to say goodbye. Baby Derrick got a little heavy on the booze the night before.


Laney says "I am gonna miss my Derrick"

Katy said "I am gonna miss my girls"

Evan said " I will eat your nose. Bring my cousin back soon"

Last but not least, goodbye to Kathryn. Happy birthday again. I love you very much.

Thank you again to all my family. I love you all so much.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sorry that was me above! anyways, your pictures are great and your son is stunning! that little boy is just beautiful. glad you all had so much fun. :)

Chris said...

Looks like you all had a great time. How fun to be able to get so many pics of all the babies together. Those will be precious treasures years from now!
Little D is such a cutie patootie!

Tara said...

Great choice of pictures. I will definitely have to steal from you since I didn't take a ton and my camera is nuts. Glad you all were able to make it.

Heather said...

It's was great to see you Katy. I hope we see you again real soon.

Anonymous said...

You got some awesome pictures there! It sure is nice to have the family in one place...I am looking forward to having all my family and OUR HOUSE (a rare event) for the fouth of July!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

^me sorry!

Random question here, but do you know Andrea Rhodes? She lives in Valdosta and her husband is a policman...