Move over Superman, Spider man, Batman and Robin. There are two new super heroes in town. I am introducing to you all for the first time.
Superboppy and is side kick, Bumbobuddy!!
These two are going to rid the world of everyday wrong doing. For example, making sure people flush the toilet in public. Reminding drivers that red means stop and green means go as well as to use a blinker. They are going to make sure all dogs in vehicles are not in the driver's lap and are secure in a puppy seat belt. They are going to put an end to people taking on their cell phones so loud that the whole world can hear their conversation (ever wonder why you had a dropped call). And to make sure that everyone wear mesh shorts on a daily basis.



4 comments:
That's too funny. I laughed so hard when I saw the picture pop up and saw that Boppy. Great caption too!
Haha! I love it! Onward, Super Heroes! woohoooo!
Hilarious! Keep 'em coming-I love posts like this...
I laughed too...that's so funny!
Your hubs a good sport!
Post a Comment