Length: 26 inches
Weight: 16 pounds 2 ounces
Head: Don't remember
Clean bill of health. I do not think they believed me when they asked if he coos and giggles and I replied "all the time". He just was not in the mood this morning. Heck, he made hella poo the night before. We dragged him out of bed at the crack of dawn to get needles poked in his legs. would you be happy??? I do not think so. Oh and yes I said we had to drag him out of bed. This baby can sleep. I wonder where he gets that from???? We have been oh so blessed with a baby who sleeps oh so well at night. He will wake at times but he turns on Fish TV (the Fisher Price aquarium thing my dad bought for him) and he is back out. (Or a quick slip of the paci).
Have a good one!!
If that is not a baby who smiles and coos, I do not know what is!



5 comments:
You're little guy is SO making me want a BOY!!! What a cutie. Glad his four month check up was clean. Lindsay goes in for her one year appt on 6/25. She hasn't had shots since six months...it ain't gonna be pretty!!!!
(I cry more than she does...it's awful)
I love his turtle outfit. That face is precious. oh, the shots are so tough to watch, ya know? i used to hate taking joe to get shots as a baby. glad your little man had a great check up!
That picture of D3 is awesome-he is so cute...he's gonna be a heartbreaker.
I love the outfit. Too cute. Can't wait to see him again!
I love it. He's such an angel. He's growing so well. Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment