Monday, June 11, 2007

Real Food Take Two

I came home from work early the other day and I knew something was wrong. There was a bib in the table with some orange stains on it. I look at Baby Derrick and see some of the same orange stains on this white T. My husband who is now the Investigator for his police department, claimed he knew nothing of the stains. I did my own investigating and found a jar of half eaten carrots. BUSTED!!
I had to join in on the FUN!!!
Mom's first time with carrots,

did not seem so bad

but soon the carrots were everywhere.

Most of them did end up in his mouth. YUM YUM
If that is not a face to love, I do not know what is.
Needless to say he dug the carrots. The laundry did not on the other hand.



6 comments:

Heather said...

All right Derrick! You look great in carrots.

Laney also recommends green beans and sweet potatos.

Laney's Mommy recommends Dreft stain remover, color safe bleach and washing as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

Sweet potatoes are very yummy for baby. i must concur with laney. joe was addicted to them. now all he eats are those damn fruit snacks. anyways, derrick is a doll! that face! too cute.

Caron said...

Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog and for the complements! Your little guy is so cute... and I love the hair!! I wish my son would decide to eat some food. Any baby food... he just hates everything I try!! LOL!

Chris said...

Oxiclean works wonders too...cute pics!!!

Tara said...

I tried to leave a comment yesterday but Evan wanted to help type. I like that Totally Toddler spray that you can get at Toys R Us. I hate the carrot color but other foods are good!

Katy S. said...

Thanks for the hints ladies!!!!