Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy____________ Day

First off I want to wish Tara a Happy Birthday!!!
I hope you had a super wonderful, magnificent day full of cake, ice cream and great gifts.





Second of all I want to wish all the daddies
Happy Father's Day!


Dad, you have given me so much love and encouragement over all the years. I would be lost without you. I love you!



Derrick, You are the best dad to baby Derrick I could ever ask for. All the love and support you have given our son is more than I could have ever imagined. Next to my dad you are the best!!








Rob, this is now your 12th year as a daddy. You have raised such a lovely young lady that I love very much. I can not wait to meet Laney as see what a doll she is in person.




Mike, I am very happy yo see that you are a daddy. You are a great role model for Evan to follow.





I hope all of you had a great day. I love you!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, could derrick get any daggum cuter!!? those pictures of him sitting on the couch are adorable. that was a great tribute to all the dads in your life. hope it was a great father's day for everybody. especially your hubby's 1st daddy's day! hope he enjoyed it!

Chris said...

Cute photos. I love the Noles outfit!! That pic of Mike with Evan in the bumbo is classic too.
Happy Father's Day Derrick!

Heather said...

Very adorable. Umm, about that role model thing? Could you have picked a funnier picture? Love it!

Tara said...

That's a great post. Thanks again for the birthday wishes. I love Little D's outfit. He looks too cute. See you very soon!