Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Family History

OK I have the camera in Baby Derrick's room so no pictures this time. Little Man fell asleep with a death grip on the crib bumper and I wanted to take a picture but when I got there it was too late. I will have a post regarding the past weekend FULL of pictures. But first a lesson on Family History.
I have two brothers, one older Rob and Mike who is younger. Rob married Heather in 1999. Rob has a daughter Kathryn who is now 13. Rob and Heather have Laney from "Laney's Mommy" who is just shy of 10 months old. Mike married Tara, who got me into this blog thing, in September 2005 . Mike and Tara are the proud parents of Evan born in December 2006, from "Evan's Life". I am Katy and I married Derrick in September of 2005 (after 8 years) and had Derrick III in February 2007 . Rob, Heather, Kathryn and Laney live in Houston, TX. Mike, Tara and Evan live in Atlanta GA. The Derrick's and I live in Valdosta, GA.
This past weekend I was given 3 days off and we headed up to the big city of Atlanta for the big BABY BOOM. It was so wonderful to have the whole family all in the same place at the same time. Tara and Mike were great hosts the chaos of all the Falk kids and their kids. I am so happy we all got together I just wish we could have spent more time together. Keep checking on me for all the pictures!!!!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you guys had a good trip and your home safe. I've been checking all three blogs for pics. I wish I could have gotten to see everyone...maybe next time I won't be so crazy too and Lindsay and I can drive over to Tara's for a visit and add to the madness!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming, Katy. I'm so glad we got to see you all. by the way (we married in 2004), but no biggie!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all your pictures! sounds like it was alot of fun. :)

Anonymous said...

You must be one tough chick to grow up as the middle girl with an older and a younger brother!

Katy S. said...

Sorry Tara!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Like I said, no problem. It was just a "by the way." I still love you no matter what!