Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Potty Party

My 4 MONTH and 5 DAY old baby made POO IN THE POTTY!!!
Oh yes I did say potty party. This is a good one. OK, a little graphic here but anyway. Baby Derrick is a once a day poo kind of guy. The lone poo does not have a specific time each day just once. Well, Little Man had been pooless for 2 days now. We had no success with all the good home poo relief remedies. Tonight at bath time I had him stay in the bath with warm water to help him out. Oh and it did. I began to hold him over my hand so I could wash his back and then, I saw the poo,(ewwww). My instinct was to hang him over the toilet. So there he was hovering over the potty and making poo in the potty. I called for big Derrick to give me a hand. No answer. I am still calling Big Derrick for a hand. He was in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner and did not hear me over the dishes. Big Derrick finally came to my rescue. He just busted out laughing at us. He took Little Man from me and cleaned him up while I disinfected the bath and started all over. Nothing like a good poo to get a laugh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! That must be some sort of world record for the youngest baby going in the potty! There are some crazy times when you're a parent!

Chris said...

That is hysterical! You know there are some crazy people out there that talk about potty training at our kids ages. It's insaine I tell you. I'm glad he finally went though. I would hate to have to go to the doc for that reason. LOL!

Tara said...

Gross, but glad he feels better. Congrats on the little man for tackling the toilet.

Anonymous said...

Man!! Only 4 mos. old and you got him potty trained?! do you know how jealous i am of that? ;)
That story is a riot!

Caron said...

O.k., now that is just hilarious! I can totally picture that whole scene!
So far I have been lucky. Allie never pooped in the tub when she was a baby, and Wyatt hasn't so far, but I would not put it past him. He did pee in the tub the other day, and that lil' sucker has got some distance. Allie was totally fascinated! She was laughing hysterically and begged him to 'do it again!!!'

Oh, and the Bumbo chair is a sure-fire way to get Wyatt to do his bidness!! Within five minutes or so, he has filled his diaper... and usually part of the Bumbo chair as well. At least they are easy to clean!!