Is he snuggilicious or what? I love his Pooh pjs. and he's got great hair! adorable!
I still can't get over all that HAIR! He is SO adorable! Give him a SQUEEZE for me!
I get to see him in less than 24 hours! He is so cute! Mom can't wait to see him too. I mentioned you were coming and she told me that she would be coming over too. Drive safe and see you soon!
Ah-I can relate-if he's anything like me this will go on well into the teen years!
Wow what an adorable baby! You guys are really blessed.Justin
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is he snuggilicious or what? I love his Pooh pjs. and he's got great hair! adorable!
I still can't get over all that HAIR! He is SO adorable! Give him a SQUEEZE for me!
I get to see him in less than 24 hours! He is so cute! Mom can't wait to see him too. I mentioned you were coming and she told me that she would be coming over too. Drive safe and see you soon!
Ah-I can relate-if he's anything like me this will go on well into the teen years!
Wow what an adorable baby! You guys are really blessed.
Justin
Post a Comment