Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy Fourth of July from the Derrick's

He is proud to be an American
My little FIRE CRACKER!!




I have to say I am sorry for not taking a picture of the baby with an alcoholic beverage. My friend Kevin will send me one soon enough. I had to spend the night at the old job. I had to have had the most boring shift EVER. The big fireworks show was on the other side of town (yes Valdosta has more than one side of town) so no one came out to eat at my store.


The boys and I hung out in the morning. Derrick packed up the kid and headed over to Kevin and Lisa's for the evening while I was doing all I could to stay awake at work. I hope all of you normal folks who get NATIONAL holidays off had a great one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh, look at that smile! that 2nd pic is awesome! sorry you had to work, katy. have a good weekend, girl! :)

MBKimmy said...

The pictures are so so cute ... I love the outfit! Thanks so much for the encouragemnt I need it ...

Anonymous said...

Ugh-I feel for you. My mom is a nurse-she used to only get one major holiday off a year.

Heather said...

I love the Little Firecracker picture. I was lamenting only getting one day off (some of my clients got 2) for the 4th and the I thought about you and the folks at the grocery store. One day off isn't so bad.

Chris said...

WHat a cutie! SOrry you had to work....retail and restaurants SUCK for that kind of stuff. LOoks like your boys had a good day though!