Monday, July 16, 2007

Moving????

Not just yet. We will stay here in Vallywood for a while. There is house up for sale in my old hood that we are gonna check out this week. We are getting the house ready for renters. See our house is just a hop, skip and a drunk stumble to all the bars. Prime location for the undergrads at VSU! The school once again does not have anywhere near the housing for all the incoming freshmen so we hope to take full advantage of the situation. This year they are demolishing my old stomping ground Hopper Hall. Oh the memories!! My first year at VSU they had rented out 2 hotels to put up the students. Other years, they had students living in whole buildings at apartment complexes. That is it for now. I am acting GM at the store while boss man is on vacation. I am beat!!! Hell is it 2:42 AM now. Hope to check your blogs soon!!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Very smart thinking! With the market the way it is right now that is a good bet to rent out the house! Good luck with everything. HOpe you get some rest soon.

Heather said...

I figured you were staying in Valdosta. I was just caught offguard with the preparing to rent construction. I hope all goes well with that!

Tara said...

I knew you were staying in Valdosta, no matter how much we try. Mike saw the pics and said you should move here again, too. Love to everyone!