Thursday, July 26, 2007
SHOUT OUTS
Hey there bolggers. What is going on?? Well life here is always a blast. I have to give a few shout outs. First to Sylvia. She is expecting her 5th little one in March 2008!! Sylvia and her family are the ones who watch Derrick for us while we are at work. Second shout goes to Baby Derrick, he is starting to scooch himself across the floor. Not quite a crawl but getting there. Dad gets the next shout. He had surgery on his knee last week and on his eye on Monday. He is doing great. Andrea, a friend of ours just had her first dose of Chemotherapy. Last month she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Best wishes Andrea we love you and we are praying for you. It is late so I will cut it short. I hope to get some pictures up soon. I need new batteries in the camera again. It seems like every month I need new ones. See you soon!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
WOW, Little D is growing like a weed! Get Well Big D and I'm saying prayers for your friends both the one with cancer AND the one with baby number 5 on the way! LOL!
Good to hear from you. Get some batteries already...I need more pics! :P
Your friends will be in my prayers. I hope you have an awesome weekend, Katy! :)
I can't believe your dad didn't tell us (well Mike) about his surgery until the day of, after it was over. We talked to him the day before and absolutely nothing was said.
Five babies! I would be in serious trouble. They must love kids or getting busy.
Hope your weekend is good. Love you all bunches!
Hey Katy, I hope you had a graet birthday. Sorry I want able to call, I'm at work today and my phone battery is dead. But anyway I'll try and call tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget. I love you and I haope you had a good day. Hope we get down there maybe in a few weeks.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATY!!! :)
Have you tried rechargable batteries? I was doing the same thing until my dad told me to use recharable batteries...it has saved me a lot of money. I bought four batteries and a charger (that came in a package together) for like $12 I think???? Its been worth it...my camera is faster now too!
Post a Comment