Sunday, August 26, 2007

Then and Now

Rowdy weekend!!
Here I am with Nicole, Heather and Molly. I was pretty hammered at this point, thus the rock star pose.
Two years ago I had my bachelorette party on Okaloosa Island, FL. Just next door to Destin. Last weekend, me and some girls headed back that way for Nicole's bachelorette weekend. I was looking back at the pictures and was blown away on the similarities.

NOW, Nicole's bootie

Then, my bootie
Now Nicole, our bride to be on the beach.
Then the bride to be, ME
Now, Nicole being serenaded on stage
Then, Katy kicking it one time Vanilla Ice Style. Oh yes I was doing a live performance of my Ice Ice Baby Dance number.
Now and now, our bride with me. I can not remember if I was passed out drunk or just tired at this point. It was a long weekend.
WE DRANK,
(Nicole and Heather)
Nicole drank more
We made out with statues in the finest Irish Bar in DestinGot Tattoo's
Nicole's tat

My tat

But no matter how far away, or how polluted I was I was missing my son.
Yes that is a picture of Derrick with me on the beach.

I was without a doubt missing my little man. I had his picture in a frame with fish on it so he could blend in with the beach theme. He made his was to Florida. He spend is days in the sun both poolside and ocean side right by my side. I took the picture everywhere except the bars (he is just six months old). I did enjoy the time celebrating Nicole's weekend, but is was hard.

To end this trilogy of posts I want to say life had changed and will continue to change. Life two years ago was good. Life today is great. Look to the future and learn from the past. Good luck to Nicole, I love you girl.

(BTW they were henna tattoos)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohooooooo! fun stuff there, girl! looks like you had a blast. i truly enjoyed the blog trilogy. glad you had a good time. :)

Anonymous said...

HA! I totally thought they were real tattoos until you said otherwise!

Heather said...

I have to agree with Andrea - they looked very real. Sounds like you had some fun.

Tara said...

Mike and I were wondering about the tattoos also. That's great that Little D's pic got to go everywhere with you. That's the Katy we know and love! Glad you got away and had a good time.