Wow time does fly. I can not believe that 6 months ago Little Derrick was welcomed into our world. He has been turning into such a big boy. I will have official stats next week. Meanwhile here are some pictures. Over the past weekend Grandma came up for a visit. She hooked up little man with some swim trunks, a Mickey Mouse overall set and some great toys. She was majorly blown away by how big he is. Oh and his hair now has killer height.
He is ready to crawl. He has a great scoot so far!
He still has not figured out how to do it sitting up.
Little Man with Grandma



6 comments:
words cannot say how adorable derrick is! that hair. that face. he looks like a baby model. so cute, katy. love all these pictures. my fave is the one with him and the dog. Happy 6 mos. to baby Derrick!
He is so cute! I love his hair. Evan is more interested in trying to take off and walk that he won't hold his own bottle. I'm jealous that Derrick will hold his. Happy 6 months little man!
He looks like such a happy little guy!
Happy 6 month to D3! What a cute little guy you are.
Wow! He's up on his knees! Wyatt is almost 7 months and he is just now starting to scoot... and barely at that!! He just rolls wherever he wants to go. Derrick is such a cutie... and you can tell how proud he is of himself! Oh, and I'm also jealous that he will take a bottle...(unlike Dub) and hold it to boot!!!
YAY lots of pics! He is SO cute. Happy 6 months little D!! He's got a killer smile!
Post a Comment