The wall is up. Or as I would like the divider to my one and only son!! . We still need to paint but Rob, Joseph and Derrick have for the most part, completed the job. My friend Matt came out and installed the outlet. OK ,The truth, Derrick watched Joseph and Rob do the work.
Here is the progression:

That is Rob's Butt

It makes me so sad

The view from our room

Yep there is the good old LEMON SPRITZ wall color

We are painting the walls now and clearing out the layers upon layers of dust from the project. The baby has been sleeping in the Pack and Play on my side of the bed for the last few weeks. I do not want him in his room just yet!!
2 comments:
Hang in there. It will all be better soon. I am the same overprotective mommy that you are! Glad it is almost over for you.
That bites but it will be great when it's all finished. You'll be so relieved!
Post a Comment