I am blown away everyday by all the new stuff he can do. Today I am pretty sure he is almost figured out this stand up, push stuff thing, maybe??? See for yourself. It may just look like him rocking out on a Fisher Price piano, but watch the movement across the floor:
OK really I was scared he was gonna fall and bust his head on the hardwood floor.
If I had not seen this, I would have not believed it.
Derrick is lucky in that he "hangs" out with other kids (RJ 18 months, Kristen, 3 years) so that he can see how to get around and how to use is arms and legs.
After all the play and none of the "work" Little Man is down for the night.

And now we are too. Good Night Bloggers.
Derrick is lucky in that he "hangs" out with other kids (RJ 18 months, Kristen, 3 years) so that he can see how to get around and how to use is arms and legs.
After all the play and none of the "work" Little Man is down for the night.



4 comments:
I love the pictures! Go Little D, Go!
Look at him go!! That last pic is SNUGGLICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! It won't be long now until he's moving all around the house!
love that piano, katy. that thing looks so cool. yeah, and your kid is too darn cute it's painful. y'alls family makes some cute as all get out babies! derrick and evan are gonna be heartbreakers! :)
Post a Comment