Tuesday, August 28, 2007

PICTURE TIME

Today I took Little Man to get some new pictures taken. Once again we went to Portrait Innovations and once again I was very pleased. They took over eighty pictures and I left with them. They can zoom and crop right there with a click of the mouse. I love this place. Everyone was super friendly. Here is a taste of the pictures. They are so sweet.






This is one of my favorites

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't take his cuteness any more! how do you do it, katy!? i would just wanna squeeze that kid all day! The pictures are awesome. My fave is the first one.

Tara said...

I love the first one too. They did do a wonderful job.

Caron said...

Those are WAY CUTE!! I love that one little curl that drops down on his forehead!! Precious!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you-my favorite is the last one.

Chris said...

Loving those pics!! I'm with Caron and Andrea...the curl is JUST PRECIOUS! They did a great job.

Heather said...

What a charmer. You're gonna have to watch that boy, he's going to have all the girls after him