Friday, August 24, 2007

BABY BREAK!!!



Pardon the interruption of the trilogy of blogs of how life has changed for some great pictures of da baby. He is just getting so big and active. He is scooting all over the house. Derrick George has figured out he can sing. OK no real words but he coos and oohs in such a sweet melody.
Big Derrick took him to his first football game tonight. VHS had a scrimmage game with Bainbridge. The boys went up there with Kevin and his brother's family. They have a little boy who is almost 4 months old. Of course he did not bring the camera so I can not show you the pictures. Big Derrick said Little man stared at the game and smiled the whole time, till he passed out at half time. The baby not the big guy.







BTW have you checked out the link to Derrick George's THEME SONG?????

5 comments:

Tara said...

Very cute pictures. I was reading something yesterday that said babies change the most from 6 to 9 months, get ready. He's so adorable.

Anonymous said...

That first pic of him in the bath is awesome-nice work.

That video brings back memories.

Anonymous said...

he's too cute for his own good, katy. man, that's a cute baby. he could be in child magazines, i tell ya!

Chris said...

What a doll! I just want to eat him up! I think Tara's right. Man did Lindsay change a lot from that time. I thought 9-12 wasn't a big change but I'm seeing it again now that she is approaching 15 months.

Heather said...

I coulda sworn I left a comment last night - these pics are adorable! Those eyelashes in the bathtub pic! Wow. Laney and I really enjoyed looking at these last night