Monday, August 13, 2007

Jammin' in Jammies/ Six Month Stats

I love these PJ's! My BFF Jackie hooked Derrick George with these super fun jammies. They are 3-6 months in size but swim on him. Just a warning, you will see these on the regular. He will be in these jammies for a while they still swim on him and heck, they are sooooooooooooo cute. I just love that Big Derrick holds Little man's pacifier in his mouth!


We had our six month check up and the oh so fun for the entire family' shots. Once again not the Jose Quervo shots we love but the ones attached to a needle. Harry Redface was back there for a few minutes. Man this kid can scream. After a few minutes he was back to his happy self. I noticed that there are so many baby girls out there. The waiting room was full of girls and 2 boys, Derrick and an eight year old boy.

Now the stats:

Height: 27 Inches
Weight: 18 pounds 4 ounces

I have plenty to blog about soon. I will be OOT this weekend. Me and some friends are headed to the beach for a bachelorette weekend. I hope to have some super fun pictures for you. Heather, I will have a special HAPPY BIRTHDAY blog for you. I know it will not be as sweet as yours was for me but I will give it a shot.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the jammies! They look great on Derrick. Have fun on your gals weekend! Can't wait to see the wild pictures! :)

Tara said...

Have a great time! You deserve a good weekend away. Those PJ's are cute.

Anonymous said...

That's good to hear about all the girls 'cause up this way its all boys!

Those pj's look cozy-do they make 'em in parent sizes?

Chris said...

Cute pj's! Great Stats on Little D too! Hate those shots!
Have a GREAT time this weekend. You have me trumped...I'm going to a baby shower...wOOOHOOOOO...yeah right. Have fun!

Heather said...

Super cute. I love the way your hubby deals with the binky too. It's funny how our guys come up with their own unique solutions for baby situations. Have a fun a weekend. And why I am I a little worried . . .