Friday, May 04, 2007

The Swatch


I am sure that most of you who read this are very close to my age an know exactly what I am saying when I mention the Swatch Watch. I have been named the Vice President of the Swatch Watch Come Back Club. Our mission in to get the Swatch Watch back. The swatch is great for many reasons.

1. A classic never goes out of style

2. Very few will have the same one as you do

3. Retro is Hot

4. The POP

5. The Swatch Gaurds

6. There is one for Mother's day




Ladies, let us bring back a classic. Tell your better half's that you want the Mother's Day Swatch. Go directly to the web: http://store.swatch.com/ there are so many to chose from. Check out E Bay and look for the one you had as a kid. I did and I am bidding on the sameone I lost in 4 th grade as I blog the night away.

Comment if you are game on!!!!!


2 comments:

Chris said...

I totally loved my SWATCH. The Mother's Day one is awesome!

Katy S. said...

I am so happy Chris left a comment. I thought I was on this all on my own! I have my eye on a Turtle one!!!!