Monday, May 07, 2007

I AM 3 MONTHS OLD TODAY



I can put different fingers in my mouth and sometimes my thumb!


I can hold my head up really well!! I really enjoy bath time and a good massage. After the massage I get a bottle with some cereal and a story and I am asleep for about 6-8 hours
I can play by myself for about 20 minutes at a time, I love this play mat every time I move it sings a song to me!


Things are so funny now! I laugh all the time. My mom is a riot, she makes up a song for everything we do. I love "booties, booties rocking everywhere" when I get my diaper changed. By the way, do any of you want to bring the Swatch Watch back?

4 comments:

Tara said...

Happy 3 months Little D! We love you and miss you. What's up with your Mommy's Swatch Watch obsession? j/k... time flies!

Chris said...

Happy THREE MONTHS! Can't believe it already! Those pics are SO cute.
He's a handsome little boy!

Anonymous said...

I think I had a swatch watch...didn't they used to come with those rubber accessories in all different colors that would go over the face of the watch?

Anonymous said...

i loved my swatch as well.
Derrick is so cute, katy. gorgeous baby!