Please humm the Mr. Lonely song to yourself.
I thought I would enjoy some time to my self without my boys. I have gone shopping, enjoyed a few hot meals and stopped at a quickie mart for a Diet Coke with out my baby in tow. There are many things that change when there is a 3-month involved. The old cliché, you don’t know what you have got till it is gone, really rings true. I can barely watch TV for more than 10 minutes with out breaking into tears. I then decided to clean house. I began in the nursery,I started to rotate out the baby clothes. You know pull out the 3-6 month stuff and send the 0-3 to charity. Another crying spell. This sucks!! I thought could handle it. I am not doing so well.
Baby Derrick is doing well. I called grandma’s house and heard him make all his baby coos, goos and eeee’s. They are off to see all the family tonight. I hope they all have a good time. I miss them so.
I am off to work now, I hope I don't see many babies.
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
How are you doing???? when do the boys come home? Is it today? Hang in there girl!
down a coupla mojitos, girl. it'll make you forget all about your lonliness. ;)
Why are you sending clothes to charity? No more little Sinclairs planned for the future?
Tara took the words right outta my mouth...inquiring minds want to know!
At the very least CONSIGN that stuff and make some money to buy him MORE clothes...LOL!!
A lot of the clothes I bought were second hand. Some were passed down to me. Not a whole lot was brand new. Kids grow so fast and the clothes barely get worn anyway. I would rather give it to a family who needs them for the new love of their life.
that's very sweet of you. I hope you give Little D a brother or sister someday... and Evan and Elena some more cousins!
Post a Comment