Thursday, May 24, 2007

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

I sent my husband off to Florida and all he brought back was Nate My son and TWO Pictures. That is right TWO!!!
Here they are!!

He just loves the bath

Just not getting out

Do not get me wrong I am very happy to have my boys(and Nate) home but I would love to see what they did all weekend. Well I know they saw some of the family so here are some older pictures so everyone can see. I guess this gives me a reson to go with them next time.

Derrick and Grandma

Nicole, Uncle Lloyd and Michelle

Nicole, Michelle and Grandma

Michelle could not stay away from Derrick with the brush!

Or let him go


6 comments:

Tara said...

At least the pictures were cute! Glad your boys are back home.

Anonymous said...

They are cute pictures! That's funny though. Because when i tell my husband to take pictures when he goes somewhere with Joe and i'm not there he never does! glad you got your boys back safe and sound! :)

Anonymous said...

David is the same way, he loves baths, but hates getting out!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

^sorry that was me, my comment posted twice.

Chris said...

That is SO funny. Boys never remember that kind of stuff. Basically he just wanted to prove to you that they bathed him at least once while they were gone!!! :)

Glad they're home safe. Cute pics. The family just LOVED him and you can tell!