This week marks the half way point in the pregnancy. Time is speeding by. I remember whit Derrick George I was so on point of all his developments. This time I might catch up on my week by week book. I think the last one I reread was 15. I am so behind. We had the ultrasound Wednesday. Everything is looking good. I have continued to drop weight yet again. First, I had a good bit extra weight from DG. I have heard that if there is an excess of weight is is "normal" to loose it in the beginning. Second, MORNING SICKNESS!!! YUCK!!! I began to put some on last visit but that tummy bug took it all off and then some.
We opted not to know what the sex is. For now at least. There was an extra peek at the pictures but I was unable to make out what was or was not there. The Chinese prediction chart said that this one will be a girl. It was right for Derrick. Did any of you use the Chinese chart? How well did it work? I have checked with others and it seems to be pretty accurate.
Other top stories:
Vanilla Ice is playing here in good old Valdosta right now as I type this blog. I could have been there but I would be rip roaring drunk and that is not a good thing for the baby. He has been here a few other times and I was there. Hell, all I want to hear is the ICE ICE BABY!! His video is on my myspace page!!
Our house that we are building has a foundation and framework. This week we picked out brick, mortar, shingles and the front door. WHOO HOOO.
Here we are



4 comments:
Your Easter pictures are cute. He looks like he had a good time.
I am glad to hear the house is progressing & all is well with baby #2.
Congratulations on making it halfway! I forget, are y'all going to find out the sex this time?
We started building our current house when David was just 2 months old...we got to move in when he was 8 months. Very stressful, but very worth it!
I love all of the recent pictures. I'm jealous of your house too. House hunting bites. I hope to see you soon!
Congrats on your new home. WOW, I've always wanted to build a new home. Although I hear it's VERY STRESSFUL! Kudos to you for doing it through a pregnancy. It will be worth it when you're all moved in though! Congrats on half way too. I don't know how you can stand to NOT find out. I couldn't do it. Oh, and the chinese gender chart was right with Lindsay but OH SO WRONG this time. We knew it was "BOY" month when we conceived and I told Mike "this is your month MAKE ME A SON" but it didn't happen. You never know though...it's all up to BIG D anyway and it's already determined so GOOD LUCK! :)
Drop on over I put up an ultrasound pic today.
HAPPY FOOL'S DAY!
Post a Comment