Monday, April 07, 2008

Dear Mike, Tara and Evan,

Thank you so much for having us hang out with you this weekend. We had so much fun. Evan is such a joy to be around. It is so great to get the boys together. We had a great time with all the shopping. I can not wait to go back to Ikea. Man, I could spend some $$$ there. Family has always been important to me and now that both our families are growing it just means so much to be able to spend time together. Even if it is once a month or so. Here are some of the pictures I took of the boys in action.

Let's hit the road!


Hugs for Tara

Hugs for Mike


OUR LITTLE MEN
(in matching camo)

Smile boys


Monkey See


Monkey Do

Isn't bath water the best??
Thank you for a great time!!!
Love,
Katy and Derrick George

2 comments:

Tara said...

You got much better pictures than we did. We didn't take too many. Thanks for coming up. We can't wait to see you again.

Chris said...

Very cute pics! I can't believe how big Little D is getting. WOW...so cute! Maybe one of these visits Lindsay and I can pop by for a visit and play with the boys!