We decided on the 2007 NEW Ford Edge. We got a great deal on it. Well, at least we think we did. The gas mileage is not great but the ride makes up for it. It is very roomy. Thsi ride is much bigger that what I am familar with. Heck my past two cars were a Mustang and the Saturn. Both small coupes. Now I feel like I am in a tank. I do Love it!!!
See you soon!!



3 comments:
Looks good, I have seen the Edge a few times and I was liking it too. I'll see how you like it and maybe that would be our next one. It should be big enough for two seats and Derrick. Congrats!
YAY!! Congratulations! I love the color too. I know you are happy to have that decision behind you! Now go out and take a JOY RIDE!!
I haven't seen those around much. We'll have to test drive one when we're ready to look (end of this year...maybe)It looks like a very nice ride!
Congrats on the new addition to your family! :) Have you named it yet?
Post a Comment