Saturday, March 15, 2008

I HATE CAR SHOPPING!!!!!!!

I am so done with this car shopping thing. I am beyond confused at this point. Rebates, interest rates, Consumer Reports, Edmond's. 2007, 2008, 2009... gas mileage, cargo room, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. A few that are still in the running: Chrysler Pacifica, Ford Edge, Toyota Camry. Let us see what this next week has to offer.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I hope you find one soon. Not every source is going to agree on the reliability of the car. Consumer Reports ranks mine as pretty bad but we like it.

Chris said...

Not to sway you but my hubby would never EVEH own another chrysler again. He wanted to roll his onto a Chrysler lot and set it on fire before he was done! Go with a toyota or honda you can't go wrong..in my humble opinion!

Good luck, I hope you find something soon!