Hey Bloggers! Today I have some not so great news. Friday I was involved in an accident. I do not think my trusty Saturn will not survive. I was on my way to see the doctor to see if I can get any relief from the nasty flu/cold that I had been fighting for the last week and I was struck from behind. I was the only one in my car. I was waiting for the car in front of me to make a left turn and another vehicle hit me. After hitting me he hit a telephone pole and spun up on the curb. Glass and jeep parts were flying up in the air. The driver of the Jeep seemed un harmed but I hurt. I was taken by an ambulance to the ER and was checked out. We had an ultrasound to make sure baby 2 was good. HE/She id doing fine. Baby 2 is still moving well, had a strong heartbeat 155 and all is still in place. The baby was crossing and uncrossing the feet and playing a game of peek a boo. I have pain in my back and neck but I am doing fine. The other driver did not hit me head on. He realized he was gonna hit me so he swerved off and got my right bumper and side pretty good. I have not seen the car but from what I have heard it is pretty bad. The driver of the jeep got out and looked in good shape. There were many folks who stopped to check on everyone. I had left my cell at the house and one lady called my hubby for me. He sent one of his cop buddies to check on me. My hubby was on his way out of town when it happened. Hubby turned around was was pulling up just after the ambulance left. I have no power on my cell b/c my charger is in my car that is in a tow lot somewhere in town. I hope to get it in Monday or get a new one. But the most important thing is that we are alive and doing well.
Be careful out there. Wear your sear belts. Pay attention. Do not drive distracted. Thank God for everyday you have.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So sorry you are hurting, but I'm so glad you and baby #2 are allright. I'm guilty of driving distracted-we should all be more careful these days.
I am so glad you two are okay! My brain went bad places on the first couple of sentences. Sorry about your Saturn, too!
I'm glad you're alright. We missed having you here though. You definitely have to come up here soon. I hope the ole Saturn gets traded up soon.
Sorry to hear about your accident...thank God Little D wasn't in the car and that baby 2 was being watched over as well as YOU! I know you are hurting and being sick on top of it sucks...we all had it here too. I'm SO glad you're ok. Take care of yourself and I hope the car situation works it self out with little to no stress.
Ouch is right! Sorry about the accident, but I'm so glad you are o.k. Oh, and CONGRATS on the new baby! I'm sure I'll be just as envious of his or her beautiful head of hair! LOL!!!
Post a Comment