OMG! Those pictures show me just how big I've gotten. I am definitely going to have to lose weight while I'm not pregnant. We are honored to be DG's godparents. We love you all! Thanks again for having us.
The pictures are great. Looks like a lovely christening.
What wonderful pictures to document such a special day. Congrats little Derrick!
Thank you all! Tara, you are beautiful!!
Congrats to little Derrick on his Baptism! How wonderful! Loved seeing the pics of this..
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OMG! Those pictures show me just how big I've gotten. I am definitely going to have to lose weight while I'm not pregnant.
We are honored to be DG's godparents. We love you all! Thanks again for having us.
The pictures are great. Looks like a lovely christening.
What wonderful pictures to document such a special day. Congrats little Derrick!
Thank you all! Tara, you are beautiful!!
Congrats to little Derrick on his Baptism! How wonderful! Loved seeing the pics of this..
Post a Comment