Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A few of my favorite things

After a year with my son I have compiled a list of my favorite things.

The Boppy.


We still use this almost daily


Munchkin Bottle Brush .


I do not have to worry about mold or bacteria growing in the sponge. I love many of the products Munchkin have to offer.

Fantastic:

This will kill bacteria in 10 seconds. Many other products you have to leave on for 5+ minutes to kill all the germs.
PS I am not a germophobic.

Kirkland Wipes.
The packaging is great and it is s great product!!


They sell the wipes that are not sold here and the pacifiers that became discontinued for a while.

The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp.
A little long but learned a good bit.

The cloth diaper.

First, a spit up wiper, now, a wash cloth.


The Bear Bath Sponge.


This was great for the first few months of bath time.


The Hooded Towel.


Need I say more.


Bottles:
Honestly, the Target and Wal-Mart Brands work fine. I had all 3 of the high $$$ bottles and never did notice a big difference. The cost is great especially if you have a bad habit of leaving them behind.


What are your favs??
I would love to hear them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are a couple of items that melissa and I have found invaluable in raising Rylee so far.......


[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1447/5644296/18355706/305310574.jpg[/IMG]

THE RUBBER MALLET
This is the greatest slep aid known to man. It normally takes only 1 or 2 applications of this wonderful device for baby to sleep for HOURS!

[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1447/5644296/18355706/305310577.jpg[/IMG]

JACK DANIELS

Nothing stops a crying baby like a little tennessee tea. Man this is GOOD STUFF!

[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1447/5644296/18355706/305310579.jpg[/IMG]

THE TASER

Now that Rylee is older we think this will put her on the fast track to being potty trained. The best part is when you are done it doubles as a learning aid!

Tara said...

Too bad you all don't have a Costco closer to you because right now the wipes have a $3 off coupon so you get the box for $12. We are going today to pick some up.

I have a new love for the Playtex drop ins and the Nuby cups. I loved my Bumbo for Evan back when we could use it.

Heather said...

Have to agree with you on the Boppy & Tara on the Playtex Drop-Ins and Nuby cups.