Monday, February 11, 2008

Party time

First off I want to thank Derrick's mom, My dad and his wife Jackie, My Jackie and Tara, Mike an Evan for driving upwards of 7 hours to come for the big weekend. We are very blessed to have all of you here. It was not only birthday weekend we had our Baptism the weekend too. It worked out better this way so that all the family will be here at the same time. I will not bore you with all the story just enjoy the pictures. I will do a couple of postings so I will keep you all begging for MORE!!

My Birthday BOY

Mimosa anyone????

Fire up the Grill

Thank you !!

Dig in


What a MESS

Time for a bath
See you soon

7 comments:

Tara said...

You got some great pictures! I am working on uploading ours now. We had a great time and thanks for being there for me today! I love you! Hugs and kisses to the Derricks.

Heather said...

Those are cute. It looks like the birthday party was fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday 1st Derrick. Its always nice when the family comes to you!

Congratulations on baby #2! (You sneaky girl-just put up a ticker and see who happens to notice-well nuttin' gets by me ;)

Chris said...

So cute!!! He's just a doll....that's awesome he's walking! Especially since your preggers again. It's nice that I can hold a hand and walk and not have to carry her all the time....

Just 'N Stitches said...

It looked like everyone had a BALL! I bet little Derrick had so much fun digging into the cake.

Christy J said...

Happy Birthday!!


And congrats on #2!!! We found out we were pregnant on Hayden's 1st Birthday... Life got REALLY busy after that! Congrats again!

MBKimmy said...

Happy belated B-day so glad you are back! I wonder if we will have our C-sections on the same day - haha I will keep in touch!