Sunday, September 16, 2007

The weekend

Saturday was my girl Nicole's Bridal Shower. Andrea hosted the great event at her home in Stepford. She was a great hostess. We all brought some grub. I am the queen of home made chex mix. We all ate very well. Nicole made out very well in gifts. There were many creative gift ideas I just might have to steal from the Stepfords.


Here is out Bride to be



Ready to Party Down


The Bridal Party

Molly, Our Bride Nicole, Andrea and me Katy
Regrets to Sean and Jennifer Nichols and Corey and Katie Hill for missing their weddings this weekend.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats to Nicole. The homemade Chex mix must be a family thing because your brother loves to make it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I love Nicole's dress! you go with your chex mix, girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Andrea's house looks beautiful! Haven't seen her with short hair-she looks great.