Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bath time is such a good time for family bonding and a bit of the rhyming game. During the game I found out that Derrick George thought DUCK was the most fun word ever. Every time I would day it he would just go into hysterics. I threw out other animals but DUCK was the winner. I guess he is getting Katie ready for D WEEK. He was a bit calmer when I took this but it still does the job. At one point he was laughing so hard he spit up his dinner of green beans and chicken.

6 comments:

Caron said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!! Love that little laugh! Wyatt likes the word 'poop'... he does the same laugh. Should I be worried??? LOL!!!

Tara said...

I can't get it to work for me. He looks so tired in the shot of the video though.

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is one of the best baby videos I have seen, Katy!! i loved that. i know i keep tellin' ya this, but that boy is so darn cute!!! thanks for getting D week started out right, Derrick! he is downright delicious!

Heather said...

That was great! He's adorable and I love getting to hear him giggle. I love the internet!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet laugh he has! You have a nice voice too. I always sound really funny on any type of recording.

Tara said...

Okay, got it to work this time. Mike and I got a laugh. I hear you working that teaching degree there too! That laugh is the best.

Remember, we have a date, Baby Fare Weekend Nov 17-18!