Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A few more trips out

We have made a few more trips into the wide wide world. Little man and I made it to Kevin and Lisa’s all by ourselves. We made the trip on Sunday evening to drop off their wedding gifts. Kevin and Lisa were there and so were Jason and Christina having a cookout. We hung out for a couple of hours and headed back home.

Monday our friend Shannon came by to hang with us after she got of work. We decided to make the trip out into the world for dinner. We packed up the cars and headed out. Dinner was great. DG slept most of the time so that we could all eat dinner.

After dinner we stopped into my restaurant for some dessert. It was good to see all of my old staff. Jackie joined us after she got off of work. We hung out there for a couple of hours.

While I was there I found out that one on the other manager’s girlfriend had been in the hospital with a collapsed lung and a handful of other medical problems. She was recovering from surgery. I am waiting to get the ok to make a trip up to the hospital to visit with her.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Sounds like you are getting into the swing of things. When you get some time put some new pics up of your little man.

Cute pics of Evan and your neices.