The due date for Third Rock has come and gone. We made a visit to the Doctor's office yesterday and had an ultrasound and fetal monitoring done. The ultrasound showed that there is plenty of fluid and everything is looking good. The monitoring revealed that he is doing well. Everything is normal with the little one. As for me I am not doing anything. My body is not preparing for labor. There is no dilation at all and baby is head down but not heading down. We think because it was so cold outside, the mini Jamaican did not want to come out yet! The Dr. gave us some scenarios on what could happen in the next few days. We go back in on Thursday for another ultrasound, monitoring and a pelvic check. I hope we have some action by then. I am beginning to get nervous now.
I am also going stir crazy in the house. I do miss work. I stopped in yesterday and grabbed some lunch and caught up on on the news of Applebee's. I have been out shopping way too much.I have been out with Jackie yesterday, Derrick on Sunday, The Flynn's on Saturday and Molly on Friday. I am not spending a ton of $$$. But oh so tempting.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I know you may not be in the mood for advice - but I hope you are getting some rest. I actually do have a friend who ended up having a c-section because she was too tired.
Enjoy Mike, Tara & Evan. We're looking forward to seeing you all this summer.
Guurrl I can totally relate. My son was a week overdue and came on his own the day before I was to be induced...just be glad its not 90+ degrees outside!
Post a Comment