Thursday, February 01, 2007

Another Update

Sill there is nothing to report but swelling of my feet and legs. He still is not budging and I am still not showing any signs of labor. We go back on Monday and make the big decision regarding an induction or the C-Section. That is only if he finally decides to come ou before then. I do not think that is likely. Iam still not sure what route to take. The Dr said we could go either way.
This is Daisy

Mike, Tara and Evan are here hanging out with Derrick and I. My little troublemaker Daisy, is reacting to baby Evan very well. Evan is adorable and so sweet!! Derrick is so ready to be a daddy, he handles Evan like a pro. I am so proud!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that dog is adorable! oh, those ears! precious! hope you are not too uncomfortable! and i hope you have a great delivery!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the swelling of the feet. I guess there was one advantage of being 9 months pregnant in August...Flip-flops!

Chris said...

Hi there...I'm a friend of Tara's.
We've met before but briefly. Just wanted to say Good Luck with everything and I hope for your sake baby boy comes SOON!
Hang in there!
I'll be watching for first pictures on yours and Tara's blog.
Chris

Katy S. said...

Thank you for all the encouragement. You all are soo sweet!!!!

Amanda said...

Hey Katy! Good luck! I am friend of Andrea's! I had a C-section with my little man 17 months ago. It was AWESOME, and recovery was a breeze. I got to see him 15 min after being brought it! I healed GREAT!!! No bleeding oozing or anything and was up within 18 hours walking around fine!!! It was MUCH easier than any surgery I have ever had, and it didn't hurt to sit!!! Good Luck! Can't wait to see pictures!!!