Thursday, October 09, 2008

Road Trip

I am sure that most if not all who read this blog also keeps up with Evan's life, Tara's blog. She did a wonderful job capturing the weekend. We had a super great time there. The road trip home was far from fun. We stopped about 5 times to settle upset kiddos. Food, diapers, spilt juice all over, you know all the good stuff. Well, the upset kiddos began to settle down just as we were getting off the interstate. Here are some pictures we took. Hope you like!!!
All Dressed Up to Hit the Road


Getting Reacquainted With the Sharing of Toys and Juice

Evan Giving His New Cousin Kisses

All the Men in the Kitchen



Leah and "Nana" Jackie


My Dad's Nap Time


My Fun Time


Tara is a Super Slider


Joe Cool x3



About 9:30PM in Ashburn, GA ,stop # 5
"BIG COW mama"


One of the wonderful stops we made. See you soon!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Katy! Looks like y'all had a nice visit. We have some friends in Ashburn!

Chris said...

Glad you guys had a good trip. I swear next time ya'll come up we all have to get together. I need to pinch those cheeks you have over there...all four of them!

Tara said...

thanks again for making the trip up. We'll ask you to do it again in December for an Elmo bash! Those pictures are great. I will snapfish ours up soon.

Heather said...

Love those pictures. I can't wait for Snapfish.