Thursday, September 18, 2008

YUCK LOVEBUGS

It is love bug season and they are in the 1000's. I had to share with you all. They are so gross and everywhere. Hubby had sprayed the house this weekend for all the other critters and it was good that he did when he did. If he had not not all these dead bugs would be fighting their way into the house.










and I can not forget my LOVEBUGS!!!!!!!!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUCK is right! The bugs are one thing I certainly do not miss about south Georgia. From what I can tell I really like the color of your new house!

Chris said...

You're LOVE BUGS are way cuter!! By the way, that's what Linds is going to be for Halloween!!!

Heather said...

Love bugs are awful! We're dealing with them here too. Of course, then you get the really pathetic single ones, what they couldn't get a date? LOL