This weekend was filled with football. Saturday we packed up the strollers and coolers for another Stepford Saturday. We hung with the neighbors and watched the Dawgs. Derrick is a FSU fan and all our friends are UGA fans. Derrick George was all decked out in his FSU jersey but mom had to fix that. I took a Sharpie to a onesie that he has out grown and wrote "GO DAWGS" on the front and "SICK EM" on the back. He wore the shirt under the jersey. Derrick George had a blast. He hung out with the other Stepford kids who are 3 and 6 weeks younger than him. They all ran around chasing dogs, footballs, and each other.


Sunday we were chillin at the house watching Tampa. Derrick George was playing right along side of the Bucks. I had to tape it.
OK he is reenacting the play on the TV. He is pretty in sync. When we watch football I give my own play by play, "hut one, hut two, go go go... run run..tackle/fall down". The fall down is pretty choreographed but still funny!!
We hope you had a great weekend.
See you soon
2 comments:
That video is hilarious. I like the onesie too!
Cute idea with the onsie...you look great. Congrats again on Leah she is a beauty!
Post a Comment