Sunday, September 21, 2008

Daily Grind

We are now on week 3 of being home with two children and just me. It had been rough in the beginning but had gotten better. We have somewhat of a schedule. I have been attempting to keep Derrick with things to do. Projects, games things like that. I barely have time to look things up so I do the best I can. This week was finger painting. He was a bit hesitant but did well. See for yourself.

Getting the Hang of it

Very Serious

" EWWWWWWWWWWWW"


"YUCKY MOMMY"


Stay at home moms out there with small children: More power to you. This is by far the hardest thing I have had to get thru. Do not get me wrong I love bonding and teaching my kids everyday, but this is tough. I want to make sure Derrick knows how special and important he is while ensuring Leah that I will be there whenever she needs me. Each day that passes is better than the day before. All I can do is look to tomorrow and the next day. I know I am gonna miss these days when I go back to work (unless I win lotto (the go back to work part)). I am getting sad now. Gotta Go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, being a SAHM is the hardest job in the world! I didn't know it either until I became one. Looks like you are doing pretty well though-I've never done finger painting-I'm not crafty in the least!

Tara said...

At least your finger painter was attached to a chair. Evan is into every marker and pen we leave behind. You're doing a great job. Hang in there and give me tips as the time gets closer.

Chris said...

He is so cute! Love the finger painting...Lindsay has only done that in daycare. NOT AT HOME>>>LOL!
Happy Anniversary too...saw that on Heather's blog!