Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our First Swimming Adventure

Last weekend we headed south to visit Grandma. The car ride was for the most part great. I have to give a thank you to Sylvia for letting us borrow the DVD player for the car. Darn my kid loves a Baby Einstein DVD.
Anyway, Derrick George was able to go swimming. HE LOVES IT!!! He saw the pool and said "bath bath" so we kicked off the diaper and went for a dip. Man was that boy in heaven. Sunday we went to Derrick's Aunt and Uncle's house where Great Grandma Weena was in from Jamaica. Derrick George had a blast with his cousins Nicole and Michelle. They also had a pool and Derrick George got to take another dip. I know it has been a few weeks with the pictures, so I will give you all a fill. Have a great weekend folks. Thank you for reading.



















He has now figured out when he sees a camera to say CHEESE!!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I love that video of big and little D. Evan thought it was great too. I'm glad you are able to use those swim diapers.

Anonymous said...

He's a natural!

Heather said...

That's awesome he's a water baby. It's so much fun!