Friday, May 16, 2008

Is this our child????

We have come to find out that this kid loves to clean. I have taught him to wipe up his tray, hands and mouth after he eats. Now he has noticed the I sweep and Swiffer the floors. He wants to jump in on the action so after breakfast, he pulls out the broom and goes to town. He helps take out the pots and pans out of the dishwasher too. Daddy and I are not the biggest fans of either but DG3 LOVES IT. The other night he pulled out the Swiffer and wanted to use it on the carpet. He was MAD and I mean MAD when I had to show him it should only be used on the floors. Don't ever pull a boy away from his Swiffer.

Enjoy.

LOOK AT ME


I can Sweep



All Clean



5 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

He needs to come over to our house and help Evan with the chores. Evan loves to clean and help with the dishwasher too. Evan didn't inherit this from Mike or me.

Heather said...

I think it's a kid thing. Laney has her own Swiffer and has to be kicked out of the kitchen when Rob unloads the dishwasher.

Chris said...

That is adorable. Lindsay loves to sweep right now too. Enjoy it now. When their teenagers I'm pretty sure we won't be posting sweeping pics on the blog. We'll never get them to do it then! LOL!

Caron said...

He's hired! Send him right over! LOL! So cute!