I will make this short and sweet. The Fuel South/Flash Foods gas station on I -75 exit 18, 1201 N St Augustine Road had on one sign gas was $3.58. The Pump read $3.64. I went inside to pay for the $3.58 gas and was refused the price and was told that there was nothing that they can do about it.
YOU WANT TO BET????
THIS WAS ILLEGAL!!
DO NOT go to ANY FUEL SOUTH/FLASHFOOD AND SPEND YOUR MONEY. THERE ARE 150 LOCATIONS IN GA AND FL.



2 comments:
I hope you aren't so mad anymore. We don't go to any of those gas stations.
I still want to know what you are having, even if you don't. :) Keep me updated as to your due date when you know it so I can get it on the calendar at work to take off. It will be harder for me to take time off soon.
We love you all!
GIRL...let me tell you...I just had an experience at TARGET and I'm DONE WITH THAT STORE! I'll be blogging about it but I'm with you! Give 'em hell~
Post a Comment