Thursday, April 26, 2007

I BROKE DOWN


Tara I have to thank you. I finally broke down and bought the Diaper Champ Diaper Pail. I had been using the trash can with a lid and it has worked. Until this last week. EEEWWW the smells have been bad. I kept telling myself that I would not buy a trash can that costs more than $10 . I fought the power for 11 weeks and the fumes beat me. I will loose many battles in the time yet to come. I think the next one will be the car. I think the big car seat will fit in my cat as long as no one over 5'3 wants to ride in the front seat. But the fire chief do not agree.


4 comments:

Chris said...

ROFLMAO! I have the Diaper Champ as well and I love it. I almost got suckered into the Genie and all those stupid refills...the Champ is great. Use your own garbage bags and no smell. We do pretty well with the changing out too...it's usually full just in time for trash night. It holds a lot. I just wipe it down with clorox wipes whenver I change out the bag. ENJOY your fresh smelling nursery!

Heather said...

I wasn't going to use one of these things either - I got a Genie as a gift, seriously considered trying to return it, but was too lazy. Thank goodness I didn't. We got tired of emptying the trash can and still having a smell.

Anonymous said...

Once he starts eating solid foods it gets worse, but never fear...just take my advice and put one a jar of odor absorbing gel inside the champ (but outside the trash bag).

Tara said...

Ha! Too funny, you should have just let me buy it for you. You will love it, more than you already do! Little D will love it too. Get you a new family car, it's time and you deserve it.