Monday, June 08, 2009

Derrick Update...imitation is flattery


We took this picture the day they got the stitches out. It has healed up very well. Derrick has still not slowed down.


Derrick has really learned to be a 'help around the house". He loves the dust buster so I thought is was time to step up to the big leagues. Stick VAC... he was very good with it. The big vacuum was too heavy for him.

Next claen the coffee table.

First step spray PLEDGE MULTI SURFACE (i love this stuff)




Rub the cleaner in the table.



When you are done, get your hair ready, slap on some accessories and hit the town.



(yes he is wearing one of Leah's hair bows and my necklace. I am so glad he skipped my heals).

See you soon....

Leah's update is next stay tuned...

4 comments:

Tara said...

He's so adorable. Every time I load your page, Evan runs up to the monitor and says, "Leah, Leah, Derrick, Derrick." Miss you all!

Heather said...

My first comment is the same as Tara's - he's adorable. And how great that he's domestic. Hope he keeps that up!

Beckman Bulletin said...

Great training for the future. His wife will love you for teaching him to help out. Glad to see is all healed.

Katy S. said...

Thanks. He really does love to help his mommy. We also empty the dish washer. If I can get him to fold laundry my life would be so easy...