Tuesday, December 16, 2008

IT IS POTTY TIME


Good morning to all 5 of you that read this!!!!!!! Big news! Derrick George made PooPoo in the Potty!!! Derrick is a boy on schedule when it comes to the mornings. As soon as we get him out of the overnight into a fresh one, BAM poopoo. This morning I beat him to the punch. I put that bootie on the potty, he got up and grabbed a book, plopped back down and went to town!!!!!!! We jumped off and went running butt naked to daddy to tell him the big news!! YEA DERRICK GEORGE!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job DG3! I am amazed at how regular he is. Sounds like y'all won't have any problem potty training.

Tara said...

Great news, Derrick George! Now you need to come have a talk with Evan. It's time to toss the diapers before Conner arrives.

Chris said...

Congrats Derrick!!! Awesome job. Come talk to Lindsay too!

Beckman Bulletin said...

Way to Go, Derrick George. It makes life so much easier.
I had lunch with Jackie and Meggan. Next time your in the ATL you need to join us.

Heather said...

Congrats. I hope he keeps it up.

Katy S. said...

Thanks to you all!!! Like I said he is a boy on a schedule. I am far from holding my breath but he seems to show some intrest!!!