Monday, December 22, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

Saturday Morning I coordinated a breakfast with Santa to raise money for presents for children on our Apple Angel Giving Tree. We did not get the list of the kids until late so I convinced Santa to come down early to help. All of the children are in the Valdosta City School system. I was able to draft my hubby and some his friends to come out and flip pancakes. Thanks guys!! More thanks to my "nieces" for being great servers. Even more thanks to a few of my staff who came in off the clock for this event!!!!

Santa and Leah

Santa and Derrick


Santa With Our Elves


Time To Clean Up


Most of the kids were so happy to see Santa. There were a few who were hot loving Santa. Derrick was quick to tell Santa "poo poo in da potty" (still just a one time shot). Aunt Sylvia made all the kids some super cute shirts.They had a reindeer made with their foot and hand prints. We raised over $200 that morning. I only did in store marketing and a bulletin on my space. I look forward to doing this again next year!!

1 comment:

Beckman Bulletin said...

Great job. Looks like lots of fun. Have a very Merry Christmas!!