Wednesday, November 19, 2008

PICTURES!!!!!

I Know that these are WAY LATE but it seems that everything is behind. I have gone back to work now and so far behind. I hope to start Christmas cards now to have them out by New Years Day.
Big Derrick's first time Carving a pumpkin

Little D checking out his hot new ride!!!OK I made toddlers police car. I am very impressed with my mad skills with a can of spray paint and a glue gun!!!!!

Our Family


The cop cars!!!





Off to Trick or Treat



Derrick and his buddies



Our pumpkin Family

Slept the whole time! Being a bee is a hard job!


We now have batteries, that recharge now!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

A. Your kiddos were super cute on Halloween.

B. Love the cop car - fabulous use of spray paint & a glue gun

C. And your pumpkins are so creative.

Beckman Bulletin said...

Katy,
Hi it's Becky Hauert Beckman from college. I can't believe I am just putting this together. Your blog is a link on one of my best friend's blog. The Royal Family. Your kids are so cute.
Check out my blog. The Beckman Bulletin.
Becky

Anonymous said...

Those pumpkis are awesome and I love the cop car too!