Tuesday, November 13, 2007

EGGOS anyone????

My Boy is a hot mess when it comes to food.
Derrick George can get it everywhere and anywhere. This morning we had EGGOS and bananas for breakfast. YUMO!!

After devouring the banana, he tore into the EGGO

WHAT A MESS!!! Time for clean up!

You can crawl but you can not hide!!
Just the first of at least 3 changes of clothes we do a day. I think I might just have to start feeding him half naked.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

is he eating pancakes with holes in them or are those in fact WAFFLES, katy!!? don't lie to us, damnit!!! haha! you know i'm teasing ya!

I love those sweet brown eyes of Derrick's! Cute pics! :)

Tara said...

I love his little nose and I can't wait to see it in this house on Saturday morning! I'm so excited that you all are coming! Drive safe!

Heather said...

My sentiments exactly, Katie. That's no pancake that's an EGGO!

Eating half naked has it's merits, especially with tomato based foods.

Katy S. said...

I need to stop drinking and blogging at night. We ate pancakes on sunday. We are way pumped to head up and see you Tara!!!!

Chris said...

Very cute! Yes,the half naked feedings are always a good idea. I do that with LIndsay a lot and like Heather said, especially with tomato based stuff.

I hope to maybe see you guys this weekend if you go to the kiddie faire.