Thursday, November 01, 2007

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW


We took this when we first got there. He was a wee bit timid when we arrived

HE CAN STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Derrick George, ME, Hanna Montana

All the Kids Together

Hanna Montana, Monkey, Sock Hop Girl and Dorthy
AKA
Courtney, RJ, Alicia and Kristen

For our first Halloween I picked out the best costume EVER. I got it from The Children's 's Place when the girls and I went to the beach in AUGUST. My baby was a turtle. We went to Safe Halloween sponsored by the areas cops and firefighters. WE joined our friends and their 4 kids and had a great time. One of their kids won the best costume contest. She dressed up as a sock hop girl. We got a ton of candy, rode on ponies and went on a hay ride!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW is right! He's so cute as a turtle-great costume. Welcome back Katy!

Heather said...

Aptly named post. I love the turtle costume. Tres cute!

Tara said...

I love the costume. He is getting so big. Glad you posted the pics.

Chris said...

I have not seen the turtle costume...What a cute turtle he made! Glad you had a fun Halloween. Happy FIRST HALLOWEEN LITTLE D!!!!