Man I am a fan of the hand me downs. Thanks to a friend in Derrick George's class and his mom, for sending over some of what he outgrows. I then pass the clothes down to one of two little boys in my life. Leah just got a HUGE box of stuff from Laney's Mommy that I am just in love with. Thank you so much for shipping them out. We are getting great wear out of them. I am looking for someone to pass Leah's outgrowns to. It takes so long for her to outgrow anything. She can still pull off 6-9/ 9-12 months pants and some jammies. Shirts are now 12-18 months. She will be turning 17 months in a about two weeks. Gueess she will get my petite stature. Poor kid..
2 comments:
Too cute! She can have another size of that dress in a couple of years, we just got the 4T as a hand me down from our friends!
Wow she is small! Brooke is 19 months and busting out of 18-24 month sizes. But 2T still swallows her. We have a good consignment sale coming right by our home on Thursday and we're planning to hit that one for Lindsay!
Post a Comment